"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill
If you are anything like me, you have been inspired by Nie's commitment to the people in her community. These last two years, I (as well as many of you) have been committed to fundraising for TAFCOM to help make a few dreams come true. Together, we have accomplished so much.
I have never known Nie to ask for anything for herself. So, when she approached me to help her find a laptop computer, I knew it was because she could really benefit from it. I believe she could maximize her time with the TAFCOM families, center and volunteers, if her information was more accessible.
I have found a computer for $250 (which I think is a phenomenal deal). If anybody would like to give a donation and be part of this very special gift for Nie, I know she would be deeply grateful. Simply click on the "donate" button to the right. My initial donation is $50 and I will happily cover anything remaining, or donate anything extra back to TAFCOM.
ASANTE SANA!
No comments:
Post a Comment